IELTS Listening Tips and Advice
This registration page is for the Fourth online class IELTS Listening, you can register on the link provided. Please register for each of the other classes separately on the links provided on the recommended courses below.
Intake offers free online IELTS preparation courses for students who are planning to study overseas. This will give you a complete guide to everything you need to know about what is IELTS and hopefully improve your performance. The course will be delivered in five online classes and you are encouraged to attend every session.
See below dates and times are for local Indian time:
- An Introduction to IELTS - May 11th, 17.30 – 19.00
- IELTS Speaking Tips and Advice - May 18th, 17.30 – 19.00
- IELTS Writing Tips and Advice - May 25th, 17.30 – 19.00
- IELTS Listening Tips and Advice - June 1st, 17.30 – 19.00
- IELTS Reading Tips and Advice - June 8th, 17.30 – 19.00
Mr Shaun Pickford, CES Academic Manager
Through my extensive experience in IELTS and my long history of working with international students, I know what is required to get the score you need and the common mistakes that students make and must avoid. I believe that with enough hard work, anyone can be successful, and I’m looking forward to working with you and helping you to achieve your goals.
- Intake - Marketing and Events Officer - Rahul Mugdyal