Hult offers both merit-based and need-based scholarships to candidates applying from the Philippines. Intake Philippines students and Early Round Applicants are also eligible to receive exclusive scholarship grants.
Up to 10% of Tuition for pathway programmes. Progression scholarships also provided; varies depending on school and programme.
Each application will be automatically assessed for scholarships. The following criteria apply when deciding the final scholarship amount:
- School reports
- Maths test
- English level/IELTS
The maximum scholarship for GCSEs and A-levels is 30% off tuition.
The maximum scholarship for foundation programmes is 25% off tuition.
- International Scholarships £2,000 (available for January and September intakes)
- International Merit Scholarships £3,000 (available for January and September intakes)
- Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 25% of tuition fee (available for January and September intakes)
- Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 50% of tuition fee (available for January and September intakes)
ONCAMPUS UK Centres offer bursary up to GBP £2,000 on a first come first served basis.
Scholarships are available, get to know about it during the webinar and one-on-one sessions!
a. Global Excellence, a one-time tuition fee waiver of up to €5000 https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Undergraduate/geug.php https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Postgraduate/gexpg.php
b. E3 Scholarship for Computer Science, Natural Science & Engineering https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Undergraduate/e3balancedsolutions.php https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Postgraduate/e3balancedsolutions.php
c. Global Business https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Undergraduate/bbs.php
d. Dual BA programme with Columbia University https://tcd.gs.columbia.edu/content/types-aid
e. Foundation Scholarship https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Undergraduate/foundation.php
Automatic scholarship for Filipino students.
The University has limited scholarship options, and encourage you to check the website for relevant opportunities - https://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/search-scholarships
o The Essex MBA Dean's Award
- Essex Business School is offering tuition fee discounts to students funding their own MBA studies starting in January 2022 and October 2022. The school is able to offer fee discounts between 10% - 100% of tuition fee value.
o The Essex MBA Early Bird Discount
- Essex Business School is offering £3,000 to students starting their course in January 2022 who attend an interview with the MBA Team and accept their offer of a place on the full-time Essex MBA by the end of October 2021.
o Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship
- CGPA 1.5, in an Undergraduate degree awarded by University of Philippines or University of Santo Tomas - £4,000
- CGPA 3.5, in an Undergraduate degree awarded by Ateneo de Manila University or De La Salle University - £4,000
20% scholarships (tuition fees discount worth up to £2,800!) are now available to all Filipino offer holders to help with the cost of hotel quarantine.